RECONDITIONED ENGINES WARRANTY
In the unlikely event that your engine should become defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 24,000 miles or 2 year from the date of purchase, we guarantee to replace either the unit or all defective parts free of charge at our discretion.
The following terms apply:
- The engine or vehicle must be returned to us with the original invoices in any instance. If any internal components of the engine have been removed, replaced or rectified in any way by any person, other than our company, any warranty will subsequently become void.
- The engine or vehicle must not have been subject to misuse i.e. overheating, neglect, modifications, repairs.
- We shall not be liable under this guarantee for any fault in the engine arising from the installation or use of any defective service part.
- In the event of any work required under the warranty, the engine must not exceed the mileage or time set for service intervals. The mileage and times will be physically checked before any work is conducted. If any mileage or time allocations mentioned in the servicing section are exceeded, the warranty will be refused. This includes the installation and running in period instructions.
- If an engine supplied as block only, the customer must install the engine as required by our engine installation conditions
- The warranty does not cover recovery, delivery or any form of third party costs incurred at any point in time, this is solely the customers responsibility.
- The engine must be return in the same situation as it was provided. If it was delivered as a block it must be returned as a block. If it was fitted, then the vehicle must be returned.
- If an engine is fitted by us and a warranty claim is made and if upon investigation is it found the engine has failed because of matrial failure then the engine parts will be repaced free of charge, however a labour charge for engine removal, installation and oil of £300.00 GBP is payable.
- If the vehicle is sold the warranty is non-transferable and will become void.
- If the vehicle seems to be overheating or you hear any unfamiliar sounds from the engine bay you must stop driving the car immediately. Once the vehicle has been inspected it is at our discretion to determine whether the vehicle has been misused.
- If the vehicle has been used on a track day, drift day then the warranty is void.
- If any fault occurs due to non fitment of advisory items recommended on the engine breakdown report, the warranty will not cover any engine or ancillary component failure as a result.
Solent Rotary Ltd
Unit 5 Finchwood Farm
Tel: 02392 466395