First 500 Mile Service
The following must be checked at the first 500 mile service in order to keep your engine heathy, safe and your warranty covered.
- Oil must be fully drained & Replaced with either 5/30 Mazda Full Mineral oil or Millers Trident 10/40 semi
- New oil filter fitted. Either Mazda Gen or a good quality Blue Point
- Engine bay above and below checked for oil and coolant leaks. If found investigated and resolve.
- Check Coolant Level and top using FL22 spec coolant
- Check Left and Right Engine Mounts side and top fixings
- Remove and clean all four spark plugs (can be carboned up during a running in period low RPM)
- Check all four coils are operational
- Check engine bay for any potential missed hose clips or electrical connections
For the warranty please keep the receipt for the 500 mile service that includes the vehicle registration and mileage.